looks like real meat + New Ganges has a 2nd restaurant

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      After boiling dates with my watercress soup, the dates looks just like
      pork meat.

      It's such a scary sight, but it's a good tip for those making
      future "mock meats".

      ==
      New Ganges opened a new mixed restaurant near the Tenderloin area.

      Since it serves meat, I'm not going to post the location. (Plus, I
      don't have the address with me)

      This is the first time I heard a veg restaurant that opened a 2nd
      restaurant that is a mixed restaurant.

      I have to admit, I am surprise even at times business is slow New
      Ganges is still a veg restaurant. It did not resort to adding meat
      dishes to increase restaurant business.

      good luck to them