Central Valley Meat Co., Inc. Reopens

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012

      Central Valley Meat Co., Inc., the slaughterhouse that was closed for a week after the release of an undercover video by Compassion For Animals, will reopen its doors on Monday. The USDA has agreed to let this plant resume operations if they agreed on a few requirements such as training their workers on how to handle cows, not using electric prods on the cows’ “sensitive areas,” transporting downed animals properly stunned, etc. Please visit Central Valley slaughterhouse reopens after animal abuse claims

      Insanity, hardness of heart, greed and corruption at its best! By allowing this slaughterhouse to continue operations, we are only helping spread misery and devastation. Consumers need to stop supporting the animal agriculture industry or we will continue to plant seeds of pain, sorrow and death.
      We should not forget that we are all part of the divine web of life and when we harm others, we harm ourselves. Let’s put compassion, mercy, love and justice into practice on our daily lives. By doing this, we will naturally adopt a plant-based diet that helps bring healing, reconciliation and restoration to all of Creation.
      ~adapted from Lorena Mucke, CVA

      Paris Harvey  Why Vegan? (a short video).
      Animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, use for entertainment or exploit in any way. We are not their "owners". We are their guardians.

      "Animals do not 'give' their life to us, as the sugar-coated lie would have it. No, we take their lives. They struggle and fight to the last breath, just as we would do if we were in their place." ~ John Robbins, author of many best-sellers including "Diet for a New America"

      Think you can be an environmentalist and still eat meat? Think again... Meats Not Green
      No cage free. No Free Range. No slavery. No torture. No compromise.... Stop eating dead animals!