UPDATE ON GMO SPEAKER TONITE THE 5TH AT 6 PM

  • archierieus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Last night, we received an update on the GMO speaker at Opera Plaza, Wed. Sept. 5 at 6 pm. Her name is Elaine Danforth. she is an articulate advocate for GMO labeling and related issues. She will be speaking after the vegan dinner at 6 pm. Also featured will be clarification of the New York times article from Feb. 8, 2012.

      Location is the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. Take the elevator to the first floor, then security will key you down to the mezzanine for the event.

      RSVP to 888-234-1361 or email to: rsvp@...

      David Koot