Re: [SFVeg] new book and movie from Eric Schlosser coming soon + Judalicious

  • Bonbonsf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Great post. Just a note, I think the place is called the juice place is
      called "Judalicious" because it's on Judah Street (at 44th Avenue). (I could be
      mistaken.) That corner is a great vegan destination because Judalicious is
      kitty korner from Feel Real (vegan cafe) and Other Avenues (natural food
      store).
      Bonnie K., San Francisco