UPDATE!!!! Special Guest Speaker on GMOs Wed. Nite Sept. 5 at 6 pm

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      I have just received an email that Dr. Myrto Ashe, a pediatrician from Marin, will be speaking live at Opera Plaza, Wed. Sept. 5 at 6 pm. Dr. Ashe focuses on the effects of GMO foods on children, science-based effects of GMOs, and her experience prescribing non-GMO diets to kids.

      In addition, we will debunk a claim that was made in a debate on GMOs at Opera Plaza two weeks ago. The claim was that in February of this year, the New York Times stated in a carefully-researched article, that there no known health problems associated with GMO foods. The claim is misleading. We will have the actual article there to read from.

      See how studies in cell research have demonstrated the mechanism by which micro RNA from genetically engineered foods may alter organ function in humans. Review the health dangers of genetically engineered foods, and their cover-up. And of course, Dr. Myrto Ashe will explain the hidden dangers of GMO products in kids' meals.

      First, enjoy a fabulous vegan dinner prepared by a certified Nutrition Consultant, Patricia Allen Koot, NC. Totally vegan and totally health-supporting, this meal is prepared without eggs, dairy, honey, oils or added sugars. It is house-made, with extra-special touches and ingredients which Patricia will describe at the dinner. And it is all you can eat, as long as the food lasts. Bring a container and take some home with you.

      Location is the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. Take the elevator to the first floor, then security will key you down to the mezzanine for the event.

      A fifteen dollar requested donation covers the all you can eat dinner plus the presentation by Dr. Ashe. This is possible because both the Nutritionist and the Doctor are donating their time for the benefit of the community. Funds go toward facility rental, food, transport and other costs.

      RSVP to 888-234-1361 or email to: rsvp@...

      Presented by Wellness Central, www.WellnessCentral.us

      David Koot