Watch the trailer of "The Agtivists"

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      WATCH TRAILER of "THE AGTIVISTS"

      From: Pam O'Dea <pamazon@...>

      Subject: Watch the trailer of "The Agtivists". Forward the message and join the movement!

      Dear Friends,

      I am producing a documentary film that takes a critical look at genetically modified organisms and the bio-tech industries that have taken over our food system. The film will delve into the work of the The Agtivists, four American pioneers who have put their lives and their reputations on the line to challenge the corporate control of our food supply. It will reveal new research, from Dr Don Huber, about the dangerous effects of GMOs to our health, our environment, and the well-being of our future generations.

      As many of us know, around 70 percent of ingredients in our supermarkets contain GMOs. Many countries have banned or severely restricted the production of GMOs, but here in the United States, the companies producing our food don't even have to mention them on the label. To this end, we will follow Pamm Larry on her Prop 37 campaign trail towards the November 6th ballot.

      It is my goal to finish this film as soon as possible, so we can release this information to the world and afford the mainstream an opportunity to become conscious of the issue and reclaim control over their health and food supply - but we need to raise more money to complete production. If you or anyone you know would be interested to donate or help sponsor the film to help bring an end to the largest, untested, uncontrolled, human experiment known to mankind, I would be most appreciative.

      I invite you to join me on this journey and become and an integral part of the larger solution. We can no longer rely on our governments to stand up against corporate agendas; it is we, the people, who must take action to ensure a just and cooperative world.

      You can watch the trailer and donate at www.indiegogo.com/agtivistsmovie.

      In solidarity,

      Zofia Hausman,
      Director, The Agtivists