new book and movie from Eric Schlosser coming soon + Julicious

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      "Chew on This", a book co-written by Eric Schlosser, an influential
      fast-food industry critic, is due out. A film version of his best-
      seller, Fast Food Nation, is due in the fall.

      ==
      Eric is not a vegetarian but I think he made a heck of a lot peoplestop
      eating meat or at least eat less meat!

      I'm sure McDonalds wants to sue him just like they sued Oprah!
      ==

      Julicious on Judah and 44th Ave serves raw vegan cashew ice cream for
      $4. They use agave for sweetener.
      It's really good.

      this friday they will serve Raw Curry Cauliflower as one of their
      entrees. I think it's a great time to have a get together with friends.

      by the way, juice places, can be slow cause they are making their
      juices one by one.

      They have some really delicious juice combinations plus they have cacao
      hemp milk too.