Office for Rent in San Rafael, CA (Marin County)

  • bee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012

      DAY OFFICE FOR RENT IN MARIN
      (Central San Rafael)

      Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays - Full Days (or combination) - see below
      *And you can contact me if you have any questions ♥
      Blessings,
      Bee
      *Vegan* Massage Therapist

      415-226-9240
      healingisgiving.com

      Looking for licensed practitioner to rent office within Marin Healing Collaborative, a group of practitioners committed to providing services for clients with disordered eating, body hatred, and other general healing work.

      Located in San Rafael, the available office is in a suite with other practitioners, including Beyond Hunger, registered dietitians, psychotherapists and body workers.

      Rent is $170 per month for 1 day a week, and office space is available for Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Includes utilities, parking, janitorial service, lecture/group room based on availability, and potential collaboration with other practitioners.

      To inquire directly, please call Carol Normandi 415-488-1104
      Address: 523 4th street (at Irwin) San Rafael, CA