Speaking Opportunity for Nutrition Bloggers

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      SPEAK UP FOR VEGAN NUTRITION

      Vegan responses are needed for Nutrition Bloggers

      from Dixie Mahy

      From: Susan Mees <susanm@...>
      Subject: Speaking Opportunity for Nutrition Bloggers

      Nutrition Bloggers - Speak Up!

      As you may know, September marks both National Women's Health & Fitness Day and Family Health & Fitness Day and in honor of staying fit and healthy, WEGO Health is hoping to feature Nutrition Bloggers like yourself in various articles, blogposts, and other pieces of content that we create throughout the month of September!  We'll be holding a panel with Nutrition Bloggers to help create the content and wanted to make sure you had a chance to participate.

      To join us, fill out our quick survey here: Nutrition Panel

      Can't make it?  Like us on Facebook to follow along with all of the great health-related programs we offer!

      Best,

      Susan M.
      Director, Community Relations

      P.S. If this Roundtable isn't the best fit for you but you're interested in attending others in the future, tell us which health conditions you discuss most often: Health Topics.