Launch of Farm Sanctuary's Bay Area's Compassionate Communities Campaign

  • Kristie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2012
      Join Farm Sanctuary for our launch of the Bay Area's Compassionate Communities Campaign! Learn how to become a more effective advocate for farm animals, and get involved with Farm Sanctuary's vegan advocacy efforts in the Bay Area.

      Sunday, September 23
      KEYNOTE EVENT:
      1:00 pm, light lunch and workshop, "Effective Animal Advocacy 101," 371 10th St., San Francisco, office of Beyond Eggs/Hampton Creek Foods

      3:30 pm to 5:00 pm, veg leafleting, Market St. and Powell St.

      Monday, September 24
      9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., veg leafleting at UC-Berkeley, at Sather Gate (enter campus from Telegraph Ave. and Bancroft St.; walk north through campus along Sather Rd., which is a pedestrian walkway, about one block until you reach Sather Gate)

      4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., veg leafleting, Market Street walkway between the corner of Market and Steaurt St. and the entrance to the Ferry Building Marketplace, San Francisco.

      Questions?
      Email activist@... or call (484) 904-6004

      To learn more about Farm Sanctuary's Compassionate Communities Campaign, visit CompassionateCommunities.org

      Event Flyer: http://tiny.cc/0s5ujw