Cha-Ya update, pls read

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      Correction: Cha-Ya is located at Valencia and the cross St is 18th St, (not
      18th Ave)

      The restaurant will serve ALL vegan foods. I confirmed it today with the
      owner.

      I also confirmed with him there's another Cha Ya restaurant in SF, the meat
      establishment doesn't have the dash in the middle.

      IMPORTANT: Cha-Ya VEGAN restaurant WILL have a dash in the middle. The
      owner said the other restaurant did not register their name in the SF
      Business registry so he'll take ownership of the name Cha-Ya.

      I do not have more info on this matter. When it opens, I hope someone will
      post to the list.

      I am sure there will be tons of confusion on which Cha Ya to meet for
      dinner. IN the old days, people when to the wrong "Sears" restaurant for
      their famous pancakes!!
      They went to the department store instead on Geary Blvd....!!!

      If you have questions on restaurants, I can help you at $2 per minute.