Breathe, Meditate & Succeed - Learn tools to manage everyday stress

  • Artofliving Santaclara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 12:54 PM
      Dear all,

      An event I would like to share with you all -

      "Are you Breathing Right ? Did you know that breath alone can eliminate unto 80% of toxins from our body? Did you know that an average adult uses only about 30% of their lung capacity?

      We invite you to learn how breath can be used to eliminate toxins in the body, help us sleep like a baby and improve quality of our life. Come and explore the secret in our breath and how breathing techniques can be used to relax the mind.

      Session Contents:
      1. Light body stretching.
      2. Relaxing breathing techniques.
      3. Guided Meditation.
      4. Take Home practices for daily use.

      Benefits Reported:
      1. Reduced Stress & Better sleep patterns.
      2. Increased Joy & Happiness.
      3. Enhanced Focus & Concentration
      4. Improved Relationships

      Admission: Free