10 course Summer Party at Loving Hut - 4 year anniversary party too

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 9:50 PM
      Summer Vegan Party and 4 Year Anniversary Celebration
      at SF Chinatown Loving Hut

      10 course VEGAN Dinner Menu,

       Friday Aug 24, 7pm

      Our entrees will have more veggies and LESS fake meat
      If you don’t like fake meat, we suggest, just eat the veggies.

      1. Pot Stickers
      15.    Heavenly Salad
      18.    Organic Salad
      19.    Creamy Corn soup (made with fresh corn)
      34. Chow Mein
      47.  Egg Tofu
      48.  Organic kale w/ Goji Berry
      56  Three Mushroom n Green Beans
      63.  Spicy Cha Cha
      68.  Guru’s Curry

      Japanese brown rice, Filtered water and Tea

      Menu Personally chosen by Vegan Yvonne the owner of Loving Hut
      She will also be in attendance to make sure we have a great meal.
      She gave us a big discount.  The regular cost of this meal is $30.

      Economic Stimulus price is $20 each for members and their guests
      All inclusive price includes tax, tip and tea.

      If we have more than 40 people, it will be “eat all u want buffet!”

      Any extra money goes towards organizing the non-profit World Veg Day

      RSVP 415-273-5481 by Friday Aug 24, 6pm
      Please also call the above number if you need to cancel

      Event co list with SF Vegetarian Meetup

      Loving Hut
      1365 Stockton St/Vallejo St
      SF Chinatown

      public transportation recommended in Chinatown ,   30, 45, 9AX, 9BX (9AX and 9BX will NOT run on Sunday.  However, it’s good to know they definitely run on Weekdays.)

      Parking Lot on Vallejo St , l/2 block-free with validation

      you can order these optional items:

      8 types of  vegan desserts for ~$3.50

      If you are interested in volunteering for SFVS, please contact the above hotline .  Our community is 100% dependant on good volunteers.  Maybe you can be part of the contribution/community?

       ==
      we already have 8 people who said they are interested in going!

      We expect 25 or more will be at the event, if we have close to 40, I'll announce it , then it will be a eat all u want buffet for only $20

      ALL WElcome,
      the owners are vegan
      and most of the workers are vegan too!

      Some look like college students even though they are older than 30 years old, thanks for a vegan diet

      come say hi!

      sign, Sunny
      signature:
      farm fishing is bad in many ways

      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html

      and there's not enough wild salmon to go around....