Lucky Creation and go veggie sticker

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2006
      Lucky Creation reopened after a 2 week "vacation". I was told they will
      never put a sign out to warn customers that they are going to have a
      vacation.

      I was told they don't' like people to know they are on vacation because it
      will decrease the chance of the restaurant being burglarized.

      What are they going to steal? The stove?

      Veggie mushrooms?

      This is a great veggie bumper sticker for me

      I am a vegetarian that drives a car that runs on vegetable oil

      http://www.cafepress.com/heycoolshirt.37118024

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      sign, Sunny