To support our new vegan cooking and nutrition class Beginning tomorrow I'm teaching a New Donation YOGA class Beginners Welcome Wednesdays 9-10 am 10 Nottingham place S F Please come/share

  • Sam Halsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      Hi Everybody,

      To support our new vegan cooking and nutrition class
      "Introduction to How Foods Fight Cancer"

      Beginning tomorrow I'm teaching a
      New Donation YOGA class

      Beginners Welcome
      Wednesdays 9-10 am

      APA Family Support Services
      10 Nottingham Place
      (Located in the Historic Jackson Square district of San Francisco right across the street from the Lusty Lady)

      Please come/share

      Best of Health,

      Sam

      Sam Halsey