San Jose Premier of How I Became an Elephant & Film crew present!

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012

      The Santa Clara County Activists For Animals Presents
      The San Jose Premiere of
      How I Became An Elephant
      One girl’s journey to inspire a movement…
      Juliette is fourteen years old and she is on a mission to save elephants. After single-handedly raising funds Juliette embarks on a life-altering journey to South East Asia to meet and work with her hero Lek,
      "The Elephant Lady".

      How I Became An Elephant is more than just a film. It's one girl's story... which led to a movement, which led to a continuing plan, to save a species... which then led to
      YOU.
      WELCOME TO THE STAMPEDE.
      August 13, 2012  7PM
      (Juliette West, featured in the film and Director Synthian Sharp and activist Pat Cuviello
      will be in attendance)
      Blue Light Cinema 5   at 21275 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014
      (Across from De Anza College)
      Suggested donation $5. To benefit Rattle the Cage Productions & Santa Clara County Activists for Animals.  No one will be turned away.
      However space is limited!
      Door Prizes!
      More info: 408.355.0436