Veg Speed Dating is back! August 25th in SF

  • kbrighten
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012

      Date: Saturday August 25th

      Time: 2pm-4pm

      Location: Pause Wine Bar!  We've hosted several events there in the past and really love this place.  They have amazing vegan food, and the managers have strong ties to Millennium Restaurant.  The wine bar has a romantic and relaxed feel to the place and we know you'll love it.

      Age group: 35ish to 50ish (I won't be checking ID's, if you don't quite fit within that age group you are still more than welcomed to attend)

      Tickets: $30 pre-sale, $35 after August 22nd

      Please note that there is only space for 24 (12 men, and 12 women) so get your ticketsNOW before they sell out.

      Tickets are available for purchase HERE.

      There will also be an event in Berkeley for the 21ish-40ish crowd, details to be announced shortly.

      Sign-up for our newsletter to find out about all upcoming events: http://eepurl.com/d3D6r