August 19: Vegetarian fiesta in the mission!

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012

      --- On Wed, 8/1/12, Liz Camacho <liz@...> wrote:

      From: Liz Camacho <liz@...>
      Subject: Vegetarian fiesta in the mission!
      To: pr@...
      Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2012, 11:15 PM

      Hi Dixie,

      I was checking out your webpage and i think it's awesome for us vegetarians! Love all the recipes you guys have on there! Always handy for a vegetarian like me :)

      I'm writing to let you know I'm hosting a vegetarian Dishcrawl Sunday Aug 19th at 5pm in the mission!  You'd love it.  At Dishcrawl's events, our ticket-holders visit four restaurants in one night, sampling each restaurant's specialties and meeting the chefs or owners. It’s like a pubcrawl- but with food!

      Tickets are only $39. All food is included in the ticket price. You can view the event online at http://www.dishcrawl.com/dishcrawl/277.

      I hope you’re able to join us and help us spread the word! Please let me know if you would like to join. :)

      I've also included a press release detailing our San Francisco launch below.

      Please feel free to contact me anytime.

      Cheers!
      Liz Camacho