Rental Share in Holistic Health Care Office

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I have availability in my office for practitioners. Please kindly forward the craigslist ad below to anyone that you know might be interested.

      Thanks!

      Anne Perkins RN, LAc
      415-722-9848

      Treatment space to share for healing arts practitioners in beautiful ground level holistic health care office with an excellent central location in the Duboce Triangle/Lower Haight area.

      An acupuncturist, chiropractors and massage therapists are presently in the space. We're looking for professional, friendly and conscientious practitioners to join our multi-disciplinary office. Sorry, but not looking to share with another acupuncturist at this time.

      There are 2 open-style treatment spaces and 3 enclosed treatment rooms.

      Availability all days of the week for full day rental.

      2 or more days rental strongly preferred, but 1 day could be possible; rent is reduced by $25 for each day rented 2 or more days.
      For example:
      $200 a month for 1 day a week per space/room.
      $375 a month for 2 days per week.
      $550 a month for 3 days per week.
      $725 a month for 4 days per week.
      Etc.

      Includes shared use of waiting room, front desk and restroom.

      Clinic gets tons of natural light. Lots of foot traffic with many walk-ins. Great opportunity for inter-office referrals and collaboration.

      On the 22-Fillmore line and one block from the N-Judah and J-Church lines. Great street parking.

      Located at 129 Fillmore @ Germania. Between Waller and Hermann.

      Please contact Anne at 415-722-9848 or e-mail at annieperk@...