951[EGB] Happy New Year from Esther's German Bakery !

  • baecker@pacbell.net
    Feb 2, 2006
      SUMMARY: New sales locations: Farmers’ Market San Francisco, Farmers’ Market
      Alameda, Piazza’s Fine Foods in San Mateo, Michael’s Gelato & Café in
      downtown Palo Alto.

      Happy New Year from Esther’s German Bakery,

      Many of you asked us if we offer our baked goods in the San Francisco Area
      or on the East Bay.

      We listened and will now be at these FARMERS MARKETS:

      WHAT: We will come and sell at a new FARMERS MARKET in SAN FRANCISCO

      WHEN: Every Wednesday, staring February 8th from 10am - 2pm

      WHERE: Kaiser Permanente
      <http://www.pcfma.com/marketdetail.php?market_id=10> Hospital - San
      Francisco Certified Farmers' Market is located: Geary at St. Joseph's
      Street.

      WHAT: We will come and sell at a new FARMERS MARKET in ALAMEDA

      WHEN: Every Tuesday, staring February 7th from 9:30am - 1pm

      WHERE: Alameda Certified
      <http://www.pcfma.com/marketdetail.php?market_id=10> Farmers' Market is
      located: Taylor & Webster Street.

      Here are a few new RETAIL stores who carry our products:

      * Piazza’s Fine Foods, 1218 W Hillsdale Blvd, San Mateo

      o Whole product line

      * Michael’s Gelato & Café, 440 University Ave, downtown Palo Alto

      o Initially Cakes & Pastries; later breads etc.

      Please let us know with any wishes you might have, e.g. where you would like
      us to deliver to etc..

      We wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

      The team of Esther’s German Bakery.

      Esther's German <http://www.esthersbakery.com/> Bakery

      2510 Old Middlefield Way #G

      Mountain View, CA 94043