      From: Fresh Choice Restaurants <noreply@...>
      To: s <sunny_outdoors@...>
      Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 2:08 PM
      Subject: They're Back by Popular Demand!!! Plus Coupons!

      They're Back by Popular Demand!!! Plus Coupons!
      Fresh Choice LogoTo ensure future delivery of e-mails, please add noreply@... to your safe sender list or address book. Please update your Fresh Connection Sign-up profile, to get exclusive coupons. Email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Fresh Choice Features Header
      They're Back by
      Popular Demand!

      Sesame Kale Toss
      Spicy Vegetarian Curry Lentil

      NEW - Cilantro, Black Bean & Rice
      NEW - Tuna Piccata
      Fundraiser image
      Easy to Print Format
      Copyright © 2011 Fresh Choice Restaurants, All rights reserved.
      This e-mail was sent to you, because you had joined the FRESH CONNECTION in our Fresh Choice Restaurant location, online or at one of our events. Your e-mail address will not be shared with anyone. You can take your name out of the Fresh Connection at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link on this e-mail and you will be removed from our list immediately.

      Our mailing address is:
      Fresh Choice Restaurants
      1310 65th St.
      Emeryville, CA 94608

      Add us to your address book
      Fresh Choice Farms LogoFresh Choice WiFi Logo