8286Re: [SFVS] Now available for pickup: Posters for World Veg Festival

  • Miyoko Schinner
    Sep 3, 2011
      Joseph,

      I am considering having a table. What is the cost for a speaker to have a table? I would need one near an outlet so I can run my show on a monitor.

      Miyoko

      On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 10:34 AM, jcadiz2002 <jcadiz2002@...> wrote:

      WORLD VEG FESTIVAL Oct 1 & 2, 2011 Post Cards & Posters
      now available for pick up at any SFVS Event
      or call 415-574-7788 to arrange to pick up

      at 1450 Broadway #6
      San Francisco CA 94109

      Let's get as many post cards mailed or distributed as possible
      and as many posters up at veg friendly restaurants, yoga places, gymns, schools, laundry facilities, your neighborhood groceries & stores as possible.

      Dixie Mahy

      --
      Miyoko's Cooking Show
      www.miyokoskitchen.com