7514Cesar Chavez Parade

  • Dixie Mahy
    Apr 1, 2011
      CESAR CHAVEZ PARADE Saturday, April 9, 2011

      We need 3 volunteers to carry SFVS banner in the Cesar Chavez Parade.
      Please contact Dixie Mahy if you are interested.
      You don't need to wear a costume.
      If you have one of our WORLD VEG FESTIVAL T Shirts, that would work,
      especially the black one with YES VE GAN on it.
      I will be walking beside the banner also.

      We will be assembling at 10 a.m. at 19th Street & Dolores at Dolores Park
      Contact <dixiemahy@...> or 415-885-2251 if you can help carry the banner.

      We also need help for tabling at the Street Fair 12 noon to 6 p.m.
      Two shifts: noon to 3 p.m. and 3 to 6 p.m.
      Contact Nancy at <njloewen@...>
      We also need help packing & transporting our boxes back to our garage at 6 p.m.

      Thanks for any help you can give.

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society