6813Sarah Palin's Alaska on TLC

  • Judith Gottesman
    Nov 7, 2010
      Just saw the ad for her new show for the 1st time. The ad featured her
      shooting animals and gutting fish. It was quite sick, as expected. Her
      politics aside, which are bad enough, I can't believe TLC is the one
      broadcasting such a show since they also own Animal Planet. But, then,
      again, the same co. created Deadliest Catch, as well. I encourage lots
      of letters be written to the network parent channel, Discovery.

      --
      Judith Gottesman, MSW, Matchmaker
      Soul Mates UnlimitedĀ® - Personalized Matchmaking