4544October 24: World Go Vegan Week Tour to the Farm Sanctuary

  • jcadiz2002
    Sep 5, 2009
      Saturday, October 24th- World Go Vegan Week Tour to the Farm Sanctuary!

      Come spend the afternoon with the animals! In Defense of Animals will be hosting an afternoon at the beautiful Farm Sanctuary in Orland, CA., where they rescue and rehabilitate abused and injured Farm Animals. Pet a goat, hug a cow, kiss a chicken and give a pig a belly rub! We will get a special IDA/VIP tour. We are encouraging folks to find a non-vegan friend to come along.

      Must register by September 30th.

      Please RSVP to Jessica@... or 415-448-0048 x.215.