      From: jcadiz2002 <jcadiz2002@...>
      Subject: [SFVeg] URGENT: Volunteers needed for KQED Radio Pledge Drive for September
      To: SFVeg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 11:16 PM

      SFVS is organizing a group of volunteers for the KQED Radio Pledge Drive for the month of September and to promote the World Veg Festival for October 3-4, 2009.

      You will need to have at least basic computer skills to take pledges on the laptop system.

      The following are the time slots available:

      Sept 12 7:30am-approx. 1:30pm
      Sept 19 7:30am-approx. 1:30pm
      Sept 20 7:30am-1pm
      Sept 26 5:30pm-8pm

      We need to fill up 5 volunteer slots per shift. We request that volunteers be flexible to be moved to another schedule to fill up vacancies but we will do our best to accommodate your scheduled slot. Further instructions will be provided as soon as any of the shift gets full.

      We will be in Studio B with another round of Radio Pledge shifts which will close out KQED fiscal year. Unlike TV Pledge Drives, there are numerous opportunities for volunteer shifts during Radio Pledge, with a variety of days and times to choose from. Besides, Radio Pledge is a lot of fun! People who pledge are devoted fans who are cheerful about their support, and you get to hang out with other volunteers who appreciate the intelligent and thoughtful programming on KQED 88.5 FM as much as you do!

      Please contact JC at telephone 415-552-8883 or email (preferred) to jcadiz2002@yahoo. com no later than September 4 since KQED open slots quickly fill up or we may lose the above dates.

      Happy volunteering,
      JC

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic