2832October Southwest vegan road trip pre-announcement.

  • Dave Goggin
    Jul 31, 2008
      A note to let you know that I have been thinking more about that SFVS October southwest vegan road trip I've mentioned before.

      Inspired by my recent pleasant bit of train travel to the achromatopsia convention, I'm thinking we could travel by train to Gallup, NM, then rent car(s) and spend 3 or 4 days visiting various places, then hop back on the train in Lamy, NM for the return trip.

      Give me some sense how many of you will want to go... because we should probably start making our plans/reservations soon!