      From: SFVeg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SFVeg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      sunny outdoors
      Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 10:26 PM
      To: sf veg; sf living
      Subject: [SFVeg] new veg restaurant- The Usual Suspects Cafe

      http://www.theusualsuspectscafesf.com/index.htm
      in construction

      lots of parking M-F at 6pm, that's when all yellow zones are free parking
      and tons of financial district spaces are available. Montgomery St and
      Broadway ST (towards the Bay) have over dozens of parking)

      I was there on a THur night there were only 4 customers. There were 3
      staff members (not counting kitchen staff-at least 2) to serve you.

      most items are vegan, (around 3 non vegan items, all items are clearly
      marked)
      the only negative is the Pizza is kind of small
      The only really raw items are organic juices for $4.50 a glass. Organic
      salad available but I don't see any raw dressing

      There's an open comedy mic on certain days... If there's any good
      entertainers, pls tell us. I'm looking for a open tic talent night...

      ==
      MY friends didn't want to try the restaurant with me, instead they want to
      go to a Chinese place nearby for a $6 dinner.
      It makes me so mad to see "meat dishes" that cost less than veg dishes. It
      doesn't make since..... thanks to tax-payer (me, us) government subsidizes.

      ==
      Sports Mart on Bryant St/16th Street, across from 24hour fitness, has a new
      free meeting rooms for any organization. You can even have potlucks there!
      The only time, it's always busy is FREE yoga every sunday from 1-2:30pm.
      .... that happens to be the same time as the SF living Foods potluck....
      (lst Sunday of the month.... around that time)