2107Re: Coffee creamer alternatives

  • Dan
    Nov 19, 2007
      Hi Everyone.

      I actually am familiar with this product, MimicCreme. They are
      working on a powdered version of the creamer but that is still under
      development. In the meantime, keep an eye out
      for the pint size unsweetened size that will be coming out in the
      beginning of 2008.

      --- In SFVeg@yahoogroups.com, Beatrice Sadeghi <beasadeghi@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the link. It looks like a very nice product. But because
      I only need a little every day as a coffee creamer, I am looking for
      the powdered product that is truly dairy free and doesn't spoil.

      > Beatrice Sadeghi

      creamer in powdered form that is non-dairy? All these so called non-
      dairy creamers that have been around for a long time, are NOT non-
      dairy. They contain sodium caseinate, which is the milk protein.