1808Need petsitter for small parrots

  • Andrew
    Aug 3, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I'm planning on doing some travelling soon, and will need to pay
      someone to come to my SOMA home daily to care for my 2 small parrots
      (conures). Preferably someone who has some experience with parrots, or
      is willing to learn about their unique care needs, and isn't
      intimidated by them.

      They are both very affectionate, tame and playful (but sometimes
      extremely spunky), and need daily out-of-cage interactions with humans,
      at least 1/2 hr.

      Please contact me if you are interested, or know anyone you can refer
      me to.

      Thanks!

      Andrew