1500Veg Show on KALW Tuesday (tomorrow)

  • sunny_outdoors
    Mar 19, 2007
      Forwarded post:

      Hi all,

      We're marking the Great American Meatout on Your Call radio (I host
      the show) tomorrow by having a conversation with Tristram Stuart,
      author of "The Bloodless Revolution: A Cultural History of
      Vegetarianism from 1600 to Modern Times."

      The show airs from 10:00-11:00 am PST on 91.7 FM. You can also listen
      online: http://www.yourcall <http://www.yourcallradio.org/> radio.org/

      We take calls from listeners so feel free to call in about why you're
      a vegetarian/raw and the importance of vegetarianism.

      -Rose