1469Re: [SFVeg] KFC San Rafael closed!...

  • Neil Yoskowitz
    Feb 28, 2007
      This was sent to me in response to my post.

      xxx wrote:

      San Rafael is being remodeled, maybe it's true for the other locations as well.

      rojony57 <rojony57@...> wrote:
      At a recent S.F. protest, a passerby from San Rafael gleefully stated
      that their KFC had closed. Somebody tried to call the # and it's
      disconnected, so this appears to be true.

      This is in addition to the recent closures of the Valencia St. and
      Pacifica locations. All of these locations have been subjects of
      protests.