13583Karma Kitchen: free veggie means w/vegan ops.

  • Judith Gottesman
    Aug 23, 2014
      Dear Friends,

      In case you haven't heard, Karma Kitchen just launched in another location this month, this time in Indonesia! Check out the beautiful photos and stories. What started as an experiment, ended up creating a lot ripples with a celebrity chef, dozens of volunteers, and over 200 guests (including a founder of KK-Japan). And now the buzz is spreading to Malaysia, Bali and Singapore. :)

      More locally, we have a crew of fifteen ready to greet you at KK Berkeley this Sunday, August 24th! For those on the East Coast, we will be spreading generosity on August 31st at KK DC. Hope to see you there.

      Amidst challenging news around the world, it's great to see people responding with love -- like thischain of 378 folks in Florida this week, who kept paying coffee forward for the person after them. One small act of kindness at a time, thank you being partners in creating smiles in our communities.

      In service,

      Karma Kitchen Crew

      ----
      KarmaKitchen.orgGrowing in Generosity
      To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please visit our subscriptions page.

      --
      Judith Gottesman, MSW
      Matchmaker and Dating Coach

      *Look deep into **nature**, and then you will understand everything better*.
      - Albert *Einstein *

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic