13551SFVS POTLUCK

  • Dixie Mahy
    Aug 16, 2014
      DATE for NEXT SFVS POTLUCK
      from Dixie Mahy
      I forgot to include the date with my recent potluck posting.
      Sorry about that.  Here it is again.
      Hope to see you there.

      SFVS POTLUCK, Saturday, August 23, 6:30 p.m.; Lecture by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD., 7:30 p.m.

      Cyprian’s Arc, 2097 Turk Street at Lyon Street, San Francisco

      MUNI: #31 Balboa stops on corner of Turk & Lyon.  #5 Fulton stops at Lyon, 2 blocks up to Turk.

      $2 with vegan food enough to serve 10 persons; $1 for Members with food.  $12 without food.

      Dr. Will Tuttle, educator and musician, is author of the acclaimed best-seller, The World Peace Diet. A recipient of the prestigious Courage of Conscience Award, and vegan since 1980, he is a Dharma Master in the Zen tradition, and has created eight CD albums of uplifting original piano music. He also has made presentations at WORLD VEG FESTIVAL organized by SFVS in past years.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic