13526Golden Era might open as soon as Nov 2014!

  • sunny outdoors
    Aug 8, 2014
      I think they posted cause I asked yesterday!

      I'll inform everyone as soon as I find any info.   When the restaurant opens, I will plan a dining out!

      This is the best place to get the latest news.
       Barney our vegan friend will walk past the restaurant and give us any status!

      background-old posting, many months ago.

      We are please to inform you that Golden Era has found a new home on 395 Golden Gate Ave., SF. It is located in close proximity to SF City Hall, Federal and State buildings, etc. It is a pleasant location with easy parking thank to the 7 stories public parking above us. Parking rate is $3 an hour. We also reserved a good discount rate for you for parking after 5pm and on the weekends.
      Since the restaurant will be completely build-out from scratch, we hope to open by the end of the Summer. We are excited and are working hard to create an awesome place for everyone to enjoy. After all, you deserved it.
      sign, Sunny

      Producing meat consumes the most amount of precious WATER.   Please conserve water by eating less meat.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic