      From: Monica Ruck <monica.ruck@...>
      Date: 08/05/2014 8:55 AM (GMT-08:00)
      To: Monica Ruck <monica.ruck@...>
      Subject: Protest Whole Foods: Stop Selling Rabbit Meat!

      Hi,

      I wanted to let you know about a National Day of Action in protest of Whole Foods selling rabbit meat. This event is happening across the nation, for more info and a list of cities that are participating visit:  www.facebook.com/events/1452420011684260/

      Please help us spread the word by sharing with your friends and on social media!

      Thank you!

      --
      I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something. So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever. ~Neil Gaiman
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic