13505DIY Raw Chocolate, Vegan Myths, and News
- Aug 4 9:50 PM
HappyCow MooZine e-Newsletter June 2014 Visit HappyCow | Can't see this email? Click here Make Raw Chocolate UK Cow ambassador, Trinity offers this step-by-step video guide to making chocolate squares at home. watch
1970s Vegan on Television This 1976 program lead to over 9,000 enquiries about veganism.
watch > Top 3 Myths About VEG Nutrition Dr. Michael Greger dispels the top 3 myths vegans and vegetarians have about nutrition.
watch > Keep on the Path LA Cow ambassador, Michele the Trainer, shed 165 pounds after switching to a plant-food diet. She offers tips for staying veg in a mixed dietary preference household. read > Holy Crap
The world’s most amazing breakfast cereal.
Organic. non-GMO. Vegan.
Upcoming Vegan Adventure in Thailand...
Enjoy some of the tastiest vegan food on the planet on this trip of a lifetime with VegVoyages as we celebrate Thailand’s annual vegetarian festival. People, culture and mouthwatering cuisines!
Once Again Nut Butter
Fair trade, organic, and all-natural.
Green Cuisine - Victoria A staple for the city's veg crowd. Features buffet and salad bar with daily specials. reviews > Evolution Fast Food - San Diego Drive-thru or dine-in vegan comfort foods made from in-house recipes. reviews > Tori's Bakeshop - Toronto Provides life's guilty pleasure but in vegan and organic versions. reviews > Rosti Tuscan Kitchen - Los Angeles 3 L.A. restaurants cooking homestyle Italian cuisine. Ask for the separate vegan menu. reviews > Chaco Canyon - Seattle Certified organic cafe with 2 locations serving healthy meals, fresh juices, and vegan treats. reviews > Southern Fried Rice - Phuket Restaurant and budget guesthouse. Prepares vegetable and tofu dishes for veg*n guests. reviews > TerraZen Centre - Amsterdam Cozy vegan cafe specializing in Japanese-Caribbean fusion cuisine. reviews
* LOVE to SuperCow ambassadors Marta in Portugal, Amy in Amsterdam, Katherine in Washington DC, Nate in Salt Lake City, and Julia in Israel. Also thanks to all of our ambassadors for keeping the Cow's guide comprehensive.
* Eric L. credits a recent, perfect doctor's report to his diet change. He is the founder of ThankTank Creative, an eco-conscious, vegan design and marketing firm.
* Will Tuttle visited Taiwan to promote the World Peace Diet and received a rockstar-like reception.
* Kuntal Joisher tells us that he aims to become one of the first vegans to climb and summit Mt. Everest.
* VeggieFest Chicago invites Cow friends to join the fun on August 9 & 10. Eat your way through the veggie food court!
what's your passion? > Mayor and fire chief both switched to plant food diet, lost combined 100 pounds
Airline stops shipping shark fin after public outcry
91 year old vegan runner competes in marathons and breaks record
The first, all-vegan food trailer park
25+ plant sources of calcium
Canadian company creates mobile community gardens
A nutrient density approach ranks the most nutrient rich foods you can eat
Incredible flying manta rays (video)
Thank You. Your participation makes our service possible.
- Eric, Diana, Shanti, and the CowsAll Contents Rights Reserved. © 2014 HappyCow