13502There's 2 Vegan Chef Barry in Berkely serving vegan "ice cream"

  • sunny outdoors
    Aug 3, 2014
      Chef Barry #1 just opened Sanctuary Bistro and he sells frosties/ice cream made with bananas or nuts

      Chef Barry #2 makes Genuto made from various types of nuts.  Genuto sold at Andronicos and Berkeley Whole Foods and both Community Markets (Sonoma County).        (not sure if it's sold at the large natural foods store in Alameda)

      quote of the day by me

      I get DAILY messages about saving a dog or cat..  Whether it's by email or booths at various festivals.
      . We spend millions on saving animals. Why don't we just spay and neuter the owners?

      Plus just don't eat animals,,, pigs, cow, chickens,,,,,if you really love animals!
      sign, Sunny

      Producing meat consumes the most amount of precious WATER.   Please conserve water by eating less meat.