13430Sonoma County VegFest!

  • hope_bohanec
    Jul 7 11:31 AM

      Sonoma County VegFest
      Saturday, August 16th 2014
      Finley Community Center
      Santa Rosa, CA.
      10:00 am – 5:00 pm

      We are just a little over a month away from the Sonoma County VegFest! Be sure to come hungry cause we have awesome food vendors including Genuto (vegan gelato), Heidi Ho vegan cheese, Lovecrafted Vegan Bakery (vegan cupcakes!), Alive and Healing Tempeh, Sub Zero ice cream will be creating made-to-order coconut and almond ice cream concoctions with your choice of flavors and toppings and so many more! For lunch we will have numerous choices including Santa Rosa’s Vegetarian Restaurant Gaia’s Garden, Lydia’s Raw Foods, Sunny Vibrations Vegan Food Truck and more. We have nationally recognized speakers and cooking demos all day, including vegan cheese making. At 3 pm, we are proud to sponsor the Sonoma County premiere of the film Cowspiricy: The Sustainability Secret, featuring a Q & A with co-director Keegan Kuhn.

      We have so much planed for the day, it’s really going to be awesome! Now all we need is for you to mark your calendar and tell your friends! Please share our announcement and website (www.socovegfest.org) with your lists and join our FaceBook event page and please share it! (Sonoma County VegFest | Facebook)

      For more info: hopefull@... or 707-540-1760

      Sonoma County Veg Fest | Saturday, August 16, 2014  -  10am to 5pm Finley Community Center 2060 W College Ave, Santa Rosa, CA