13366Masters of Health Video Summit... The Free Access Link

  • Jillian Love
    Jun 18, 2014

      Hi Community

      I’ve partnered with Mellisa and her phenomenal team to help spread the word of 21 experts who all strive to make you feel good and look great, including me :)

      This upcoming video summit with Mellisa Bottali (from June 24th to July 4th) will showcase the tools you need to lose unwanted body fat and live an energetic life.

      The Masters Of Health event is an easy-to-follow guide with the step-by-step processes, tools and information you need to achieve your goals... ALL IN ONE PLACE!

      • Online for free from June 24 - July 4

      • Access it from any computer or device

      • Watch from the gym, while cooking, in your PJs before bed, during your lunch break...

      Just watch, because I’m certain it will give you the information you’ve been waiting for to truly change your life.

      Mellisa’s personal journey took her from years of discomfort due to misdiagnosis to finally having a life full of radical energy. Now, her passion is to help others truly feel alive and well. The frustration of our overfat society and the lack of proper nutrition leaves people exhausted, sick and even disease ridden. The Masters of Health event will widen the lens of society and encourage people to live now.

      Let's inspire the end of our fast-food nation and give rise to strong leaders in health all across the world. If you're ready for a real change, join me at this event.

      Register for FREE now at the following link:

      Here are a few of the presenters:

      • Rainbeau Mars: Optimal Vitality with Food, Thought, & Beauty Disciplines

      • Markus Rothkranz: Turn Your Life Around

      • Ka Sundance: Raw Family Lifestyle

      • Nathan Crane: Mindset, Personal Empowerment

      • Laura Fox: Creating a Mindset Shift

      • Lisa Wilson: Raw Food Preparation

      • Natalia Rose: Fat Loss and What It Means to Detox

      • Hayley Hobson: Live the Lifestyle of Your Dreams

      • Elaina Love: Pure Joy, Gourmet Raw Food, Liver-Gallbladder

      • Jillian Love: Making Personal Change, Raw Food and Beauty

      Come listen to The Masters of Health ONLINE for FREE and be inspired from June 24 - July 4, 2014!

      Register for FREE at the following link today:

      wishing you health and longevity
      Jillian Love

      Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Bay Area Meet Up Group.
      Join The Community Here:

      "We are what we repeatedly do.
      Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

      "...it's a matter of switching gears, never looking back, and BECOMING that person today that you always dreamed you'd be. Entertain every thought, say every word, and make every decision from their point of view. Walk the way they would, dress the way they would dress, and spend your free time the way they would spend theirs. Choose the friends they would choose, eat the meals they would eat, and love and appreciate yourself the way they would.
      These steps MUST come in order for there to be change. There's no other option, no other way... But, since that person is who you REALLY are, that makes this assignment downright effortless. Just stop being who you aren't."
          ~The Universe

      "Your task is not to seek for love,
      but merely to seek and find
      all the barriers within yourself