      This post supposedly from vegetarian "professionals" has incorrect grammar, spelling and capitalization and was not proofread ("eading" for "reading").  It has the aura of spam.
      Bonnie Knight

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 10, 2014, at 6:00 AM, "Joseph Cadiz jcadiz2002@... [SFVeg]" <SFVeg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

      -------- Original message --------
      From: M Demiri <mdemiri1@...>
      Date: 06/10/2014 2:23 AM (GMT-08:00)
      To: membership@...
      Subject: SFVS website feedback

      Hello

      we are a vegetarian family from London arrived in San Francisco, Burlingame one month a go and need immediate help with finding jobs and accommodation.  Please let us know soon as you can,  we have 4 young children and your help will be beneficial to the family.  Both me and my husband are professionals.  we teach Law and religious education, bible eading

      thank you

      Toshi, Mohini, Franchesco, Silvio, Roberto, Emilyana

      Sent from Windows Mail

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic