13298From the Garden Presents Greenhouse Dinner Featuring Rhizocali Tempeh!

  • Kyle K.
    May 28, 2014
      JUST A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR THIS SATURDAY'S GREENHOUSE DINNER!
      This Saturday, May 31st at 7 PM, Rhizocali Tempeh´╗┐ and From the Garden present a Greenhouse Dinner focused on local produce of the season and incredible handmade tempeh! We will be serving specially made chickpea and black-eyed pea tempeh in addition to traditional soy tempeh for this special dinner. Melissa and Bessie will be present at the dinner, so you can meet and greet those who make what you eat! Dinner is served in our North Berkeley Greenhouse under an archway of rosebushes as the sun is setting. A great way to meet local vegans, eat some great food and feel great about supporting local businesses.
      E-mail {chefkyleknies@...} to reserve today!!!