13292Sunday 6/8 Vigil/protest @ Urban Adamah for chickens murdered

  • Judith Gottesman
    May 27, 2014
      Plz forward and post widely.

      We had 20 at the 1st vigil on 5/27. Let's get even more to come for their big goat milking event since this is on a Sunday. The goats will be next on their chopping block.

      Go to www.urbanadamah.org to see info on the org. & their goat event.

      They still have the gorgeous photo of the little girl petting their chickens, on their home page.-The chickens they just murdered!

      9:45-11 AM, Sunday June 8th

      Meet outside their parking lot at 1050 Parker St in Berkeley.

      Please email me if you plan to attend or RSVP at one of the Meetups:

      --
      Judith Gottesman, MSW
      Matchmaker and Dating Coach

      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. - Albert Einstein