12843Her vegan cookbook was ahead of the curve

  • Brook
    Feb 13
      Shared from Zite

      Cyberbrook shared with you:

      Her vegan cookbook was ahead of the curve

      bostonglobe.com - When Robin Robertson first released “Vegan Planet” in 2003, “vegan” was miles away from the culinary buzzword it is today. So forgive her for thinking her cookbook was just a little ahead of the curve. “Yeah, that is what I thought,” says the author, 60, slightly amused. “I always thought it was going to be the new vegetarian. I saw the shift taking place and it was just about the rest of the world catching up. Now, of course, vegan is a household word. So it was time to come out with a revised edition of ‘Vegan Planet’ because things have changed a lot in the last 10 years.” That book, just released, features more than 425 recipes, 35 of which are completely new and 15 that are totally retooled.

      Zite logo

      Available on the App Store.