      From: Smile <smile@...>
      Subject: Transferring a demand on the advice of JC on Facebook-
      • Hello,
        I am launching a café concept in SF: a Hammock Café.
        This will be the first ever in the USA. There are already 4 in Tokyo with a huge success. I'm upgrading the concept with exotic fish tank tables, flying butterflies and free exhibition of unknown artists and band of SF.

        But moreover, the foods and drinks will all be healthy and vegetarian! What I need, is to find a cook in SF that is able to prepare FRUIT AND VEGETABLES FOOD ART. Inside the café or an outside supplier. But it has to be bio, healthy, detox and PRETTY!

        Would you transfer my message?

        For now people respond very positively to the purpose of bringing holiday inside the city and having a fresh and healthy coffee shop!

        I am a experienced entrepreneur with a very strong background of working abroad and that project is very serious and good. I am at your disposal for any further information, pictures,

        I have a website, www.paressecafe.com. See section «the menu » (http://www.paressecafe.com/a-concept-cafe/the-menu/) to see the type of food I’d like to serve and the design

        and the section JOBS to understand the Social mentality of the company.

        , a FB page @paressecafe and twitter.

        I am available for any further information.

        write to smile@...

        Best regards

        Ingrid