12832Re: Home Cooking Survey

  • Janet Tom
    Feb 10, 2014
      Dear All,

      A friend received this email and asked me to send it to the sfvs listserv. I believe the survey is about canning food at  home.

      Here is the information:

      Paid Study on Home Cooking Habits

      watchLAB wants to invite you to potentially participate in a market research study on Home Cooking Habits paying $150. Please pass along to friends and family who may be interested as well.

      We are specifically seeking females aged 35 and up to share their insights and opinions in a paid, two-week online board taking place between February 22nd and March 9th.

      If you're interested, please fill out our pre-qualifying survey:

      Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!