12639"good eggs" one of our sponsors

  • sunny outdoors
    Dec 18, 2013
      they donate organic produce to help us educate people on healthy eating....

      one of these days, we'll serve their yummy produce at our potluck.   Currently, Janet is using some of their organic cabbage to make healthy kim chee which is good for the digestive system.
      if you know anyone that needs grocery delivery of high quality products , even home cooked products,,, have them check this web site

      they have lot of veggie products...   we don't buy the meat products...though

      donation pickups..

      By any chance anybody live in Soma area that can pickup produce for SFVS on Fridays around rush hour 4:30pm?

      We have Mr. R that is helping....out
      sign, Sunny
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!