12633Thank You Addendum

  • Dixie Mahy
    Dec 17, 2013
      BELATED THANK YOU ADDENDUM

      At our SFVS 45th Anniversary Fundraising event Dec 1st, simultaneously celebrating my 80th birthday, I had suggested No Gifts.
      Some of you wonderful guests gave me some lovely gifts anyway.
      Unfortunately, they were all put into a shopping bag and their birthday greeting cards managed to get separated.

      I want to thank those persons but I don't know who they are.
      Please let me know if you were one of the gift givers by contacting me at <dixiemahy@...>

      Gifts included: 3 beautiful Flower Bouquets, a lovely multi-colored Boa, a jewel Necklace, an embroidered UNICEF Jewelry Pouch, and 2 boxes of my favorite chocolates, Sjaak's Vegan Assortments.

      I enjoyed all of the above.

      I also received some delicious hand made vegan cheese from Miyoko Schinner, a very special treat.

      I also want to thank again Lisa Books-Williams, Award Winning Chef, for catering the event, the wonderful volunteers who diligently worked in the kitchen preparing the food, and Elizabeth Bechtold for hosting the event at her lovely home and personally doing the festive decorations.

      Most sincerely,

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society