12624Volunteers for the Sno Ball Bay Area Meet Up Raw Holiday Party and Gift Fair Sunday Dec 15

  • Karine Brighten
    Dec 13, 2013

      Hey lovely Revolutionaries

      Our fabulous Sno Ball is this Sunday!!!

      This is our 3rd annual All Bay Area Raw Meet Up Groups Holiday Gathering - for those of you who came the last two years you know how much fun this is :)

      The leaders of all the Bay Area Raw and a Few Vegetarian and Vegan Meet up groups from the North Bay, South Bay, East Bay and SF are all inviting their communities to come celebrate healthful holidays together.  We have wonderful local vendors providing samples and selling healthy holiday gifts.  There will be a Gift Raffle, Tree Trimming, Kids Corner, Raw Food, Holiday Music and more!

      This is an event produced by the community for the community so there are some different ways you can be involved it it inspires you to be on the production team.  I have some volunteer positions open as well as a few slots for performers at the open mic and a couple of more vendor spots.  Please contact me directly if your interested in any of this.  love@...

      If you want to just show up and have fun be sure and get your discounted tickets NOW!

      Cant wait to see you on Sunday!  I will be preparing some Raw Vegan Holiday Nog, Spiced Apple Cider, Incredible Truffles and Amaretto Cheezecake :)

      Jillian

      Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | support@...

      Karine Brighten