12540Re: [SFVS] 2nd annual Vegan Iron Chef Sun Mar 23, 2014

  • Karine Brighten
    Nov 18, 2013
      Thanks Sunny!

      Tickets are now on sale HERE

      The chefs, judges, and MC have already been selected :)

      On Nov 15, 2013, at 2:20 PM, sunny outdoors wrote:

      save the date!

      get ready to sign up for the SOLD out tasting of contestant's food

      get ready to enter as Iron Chef!

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!

      Karine Brighten

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic